Siemens Logo PLC
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Piece
|Item Weight||268 gm|
|Article Number||LOGO! 24 CEo, 8DI|
|Installation Type/ Mounting||on 35mm DIN rail, 4 spacing units wide|
|Supply Voltage||12 V DC|
|Output Current||0.3 Amp|
|Ambient temperature during operation||-20 Degree C ; No To -20 Degree C|
With LOGO!, Siemens offers you the ideal controller for simple automation tasks in industry and building services. The modular design of LOGO! makes it consistently flexible. A wide range of modules allows you to create configurations to meet your needs.
Despite the ongoing and consistent development of the functionality, ease of operation for programmers and users has always been paramount.
For this reason we introduced "ready-to-use functions" such as ON/OFF delay, weekly timer, pulse generator, astro timer, annual timer, stop watch, etc. which usually have to be programmed first in a typical PLC. More than 40 functions are available and programs can include up to 400 blocks. Customers can use LOGO! to program their own macro functions and create libraries from tested subfunctions. The option to record data opens up new areas of application.
- 8DI/4DO (Rly) inbuild. Can be extended upto 46DI/24DO, 8AI/2AO
- Webserver Facility is inbuild
- One Display with 6 tentacle Keys inbuilt
- Basic variants optimized for costs
- Interface for the connection of expansion modules, up to 24 digital inputs, 20 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs can be addressed
- With connection option for LOGO! TDE text display
- All basic units with integrated web server
- Enclosure width 72 mm (4 U)
- All basic units with Ethernet interface for communication with LOGO! 8, LOGO! TDE, SIMATIC Controllers, SIMATIC Panels and PCs
- Use of standard micro CF cards
- Relay outputs with max. 10 A output current.
- Integrated EEPROM memory for control program and setpoint values.
- Optional standard micro CF cards.
- Integral real-time clock with automatic summer/winter time switchover.
- Backup of the integrated real-time clock for 20 days.
- 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs.
- 4 inputs as analog inputs in 12/24 V DC variants (0 to 10 V); inputs can also be used digitally.
- 4 inputs can be used for high-speed counting up to 5 kHz (DC versions only).
- Interface for the connection of expansion modules, up to 24 digital inputs, 20 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs can be addressed.
- Connection of the LOGO! TDE text display to LOGO! 8 via Ethernet.